Snap Fireworks Operator Application
Snap Fireworks is hiring individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to earn a significant profit in quite a short season, selling fireworks out of your locations from approx. June 11-July 8.
- This is a mixture of management and sales position for running a tent as your own boss in charge of all day to day operations.
- We supply all the materials and you run it and with your own help!
- If you possess organizational skills, a desire to succeed in a business setting, can work extended hours during the fourth of July holiday season
- Are at least 18 years of age, and are able to pass a criminal and credit history background check
- We have a GREAT opportunity for you to make exceptional money over a relatively short period of time.
- This is a perfect opportunity for school teachers, college students or anyone with high energy and an open summer schedule! Non-Profit organizations are welcome too!
- If you are an individual or are representing an organization this is a great opportunity to make between $1,750 and $4,500 or more in just a month!
- Our standard compensation is 15% of gross sales.
- You work the location; Snap Fireworks provides EVERYTHING to make you a successful operator:
- Phenomenal Fireworks Products
- HD Firework videos on YouTube
- Point of Sale System > You must learn to use our System and Credit Card machine efficiently
- Attractive Sales Locations - Delivery & Set-Up – Liability Insurance
- You must set up the inside of the containers/tents to our specifications and code requirements
- Free Sales Aides, Bunting, Price Tags, Pennants, Great Signage
- Must be able to lift 40-pound boxes or more
- Support Team
- The first step is to contact us, and put yourself on track to becoming successful!
- All firework products are on consignment
- All unsold items are returned to Snap Fireworks after the 4th of July.
- All operators will be responsible for bringing everything back to a check-in center or wherever is agreed upon prior to the start of the season.
- All operators must be able to pass a criminal and credit background check.