If you are looking forward to creating a professional style display within your neighborhood, Artillery Shell fireworks are one of the best options available out there for you to consider. Artillery fireworks are known to give life to a firework show with their breaks that are loud and light up the entire sky! These will impress any spectator watching your show, so browse through our Artillery fireworks for sale today and order direct now!
Artillery Shell fireworks can simply be defined as a reloadable shell, which is launched from a tube to deliver an impressive range of effects with enormous breaks, which spread out the effect is in the sky. Different materials, such as fiberglass, cardboard or High-Density Polyethylene are most commonly used to make the Artillery Shell tubes. Canister shells are some of the most popular shells and are typically loaded with 60 grams of powder. Ball shells are loaded with up to 27 grams of powder, however, most fall in the range of 20 grams.
Definition: Artillery Shells, also called mortars, are a single ball or canister shell loaded into a tube. Artillery Shells are propelled out of the mortar tube and will come with either single or multiple breaks. Canister shells are more likely to have a single break, whereas some ball shells will have up to three breaks.
Items 1-9 of 21
- 1 in Bomb Shell$134.8224/6 Case
- 4K-60 Gram Neon Canister Shell$299.944/24 Case
- Artillery Shell 12 Shot Bag$140.5115/12 Case
- Artillery Shells$112.4112/6 Case
- Big Bullet Shell (Bag Style)$134.9112/12 Case
- Blazin' Bengal$500.004/24 Case
- Brass Knuckles$224.9112/12 Case
- Chameleon$299.944/4/6 Case
- Crackling Artillery Shell$112.4112/6 Case